- Global Energy Infrastructure
In a modern refinery setting, production processes are expected to be streamlined to maximize value from beginning to end.
Process Optimization / Refining / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / People / Valves
Driven by stringent greenhouse gas emissions regulations and technical improvements, electric valve actuators are becoming increasingly common in applications throughout the process industry.
Oxygen analysis for general industrial use has been simplified for customers following improvements to one of Servomex’s legacy analyzers.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Construction / Crude oil / Engineering & Design / Valves
When it comes to major petrochemical plant construction projects, logistical complexity can be one of the biggest hurdles builders face.
The automation experts at ATC Diversified Electronics, maker of devices for automation, motor protection, process monitoring and power quality, have introduced the new MPA2 motor protection analyzer.
Reciprocating compressors receive and deliver gas in discrete slugs (or pulses) as the pistons move back and forth.
In refineries and petrochemical plants, valves and related components often come into contact with process media.
At roughly 50 yr old, the liquified natural gas (LNG) industry is a relatively new part of the global energy market.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / People / Rotating Equipment / Valves
The months leading into an impending turnaround (TAR) have never been an easy time for operations and maintenance personnel.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group