- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nathan Eichelberger is a Senior Vice President at Accruent. He is responsible for client relationships across multiple industry sectors, including discrete and process manufacturing, distribution and utilities. He has 24 yr of experience in technology leadership, and has built his career developing collaborative relationships to achieve innovative solutions for his teams and customers. Prior to joining Accruent, his career encompassed executive roles at Gateway Computers, LANDESK Software and Ivanti Software.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / People / Pumps / Reactors / Rotating Equipment / Safety
When I talk to professionals in the refining and petrochemical businesses, they are always interested in how new technologies can improve operational efficiency, make plants safer and increase profitability.
Gas Processing/LNG / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management
When contractors, engineers and operations teams at downstream processing plants do not work together at optimal efficiency, it can present serious problems.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
- Mexico's Pemex struggles to boost oil refining in Aug as fuel imports rise 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group