- Global Energy Infrastructure
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited announces that it has recycled 100 billion post-consumer PET bottles since February 2011.
South Korea's SK Energy, owned by SK Innovation, is offering more October-loading 10 ppm sulfur gasoil for sale, after selling around nine cargoes in the past few weeks.
Portuguese oil company Galp said it had teamed up with Japan's Mitsui to invest $426 MM in an industrial-scale plant to produce biodiesel and biojet fuel from waste at its Sines refinery.
ORLEN and Yokogawa Europe announce they have joined forces to initiate industrial-scale production of carbon neutral SAF.
Oil prices rose as renewed global supply concerns from Russia's fuel export ban counteracted fears that slowing economies and high interest rates could crimp demand.
Asia/Pacific / Economics / Crude oil / Natural Gas / Gasoline / Diesel / Environment / Greenhouse Gases
The complete phasing-out of fossil fuels is not realistic, China's top climate official said, adding that these climate-warming fuels must continue to play a vital role in maintaining global energy security.
Used cooking oil can be refined into fuels such as biodiesel and SAF, which can be blended with conventional fuels to reduce carbon emissions.
Vietnam's largest oil refinery will restart some of its units from Oct 7-9 after it was shut down late last month for maintenance.
Singapore's middle distillates inventories remained above 9 million barrels, official data showed, as net gasoil exports slipped for the second straight week, and jet fuel/kerosene net exports also fell.
Indian chemicals maker Epigral will keep diversifying its business and expects the share of revenue from new products to expand significantly this year.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
- Worley awarded FEED for QatarEnergy LNG’s largest CO2 sequestration project 9/25
- Renault to maintain mixed ethanol combustion engines in Brazil 9/25
- Fire at Kuwait's Mina Al Ahmadi refinery put out, production, exports unaffected 9/25
- South Korea's SK Energy offers more October gasoil 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group