- Global Energy Infrastructure
Advertising Opportunities: Print, Online, Integrated Campaigns, Lead Generation, Thought Leadership, Branding, E-Newsletters, Targeted Marketing, Webcasts, White Papers and more…
Hydrocarbon Processing offers advertisers maximum reach to HPI decision-makers.
Since 1922, Hydrocarbon Processing has delivered high-level, trusted content to senior engineers, company officials, managers and other HPI professionals throughout the world. No other brand provides access to such a highly influential segment of decision-makers, who are actively involved in charting the course of the refining, petrochemical, gas processing and LNG industries.
2023 Hydrocarbon Processing Media Planner
Click here for more information on advertising contacts.
Integrated Marketing Solutions: Build Your Brand, Generate Leads, Maximize ROI
We encourage you to let us help you create an integrated marketing campaign that maximizes your ROI when you leverage your advertising spend across the entire franchise, which includes Hydrocarbon Processing, HydrocarbonProcessing.com, e-newsletters, events and ancillary products.
Why you should advertise in Hydrocarbon Processing:
- Hydrocarbon Processing has been relied on by HPI professionals for job-help information since 1922.
- Advertising in Hydrocarbon Processing reaches over 75,000 readers, coverage unequaled by any other HPI magazine.
- Hydrocarbon Processing is global with readers of its magazine, website and newsletters located throughout the world.
- Hydrocarbon Processing readers are responsible for, or influence, the specification and purchase of the equipment, materials and services used in HPI plants.
- Hydrocarbon Processing’s carefully planned and evaluated editorial program is a distillation of the best thinking in the industry. The publication has received numerous awards over its 90+ years of existence.
- Hydrocarbon Processing uses the BPA Worldwide audit service to ensure the accuracy and quality of our circulation numbers. For more information about our audit, contact your Hydrocarbon Processing representative or the BPA Worldwide at +1 (203) 447-2800.
- Regional Advertising Options: Worldwide Edition – U.S./Canada Edition – International Edition allow you to target your audience.
Mailing Address: Hydrocarbon Processing, PO Box 2608 Houston, TX 77252 USA
Street Address: Hydrocarbon Processing, 2 Greenway Plaza, Ste 1020 Houston, TX 77046 USA
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Kazakhstan’s oil output drops 3% in May vs April to 1.55 million bpd 6/5
- Saudi Arabia's 'icing on the cake' oil cut could feed U.S. producers 6/5
- Ports in China's oil hub Shandong scrutinizing old tankers 6/5
- Naphtha tank at Calcasieu Refining catches fire due to lightning 6/5
- Russia fully enforces its oil output cuts 6/5
- Catalytic cracking unit at Venezuela's Cardon refinery shut down 6/5
- VOC reduction at Raffineria di Milazzo’s SRU complex—Part 2
- Digital Technologies: Do not just monitor bad actor machines: Start when they are healthy
- Editorial Comment
- Maintenance and Reliability: Non-standard flanges for catalytic cracking units
- How companies can take advantage of APM solutions to reduce planned maintenance
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group