- Global Energy Infrastructure
Matthew Knauf has 9 yr of experience with gasketing and fluid sealing related to practical application and design. Knauf earned ME and BS degrees in mechanical engineering from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
In more complex petroleum refineries, a secondary processing step may be implemented in more complex petroleum refineries to produce more usable end products.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group