- Global Energy Infrastructure
Roberto Divita is the Manager of monitoring and control for ITT PRO Services’ Asia Pacific region. Divita is based in Singapore and has been with ITT for 15 yr, having joined the company in 2007 as a mechanical engineer. He oversees the technical application of ITT Monitoring and Control solutions throughout the APAC region, including applying IIoT solutions to pumps and other rotating equipment, conducting site audits, leading energy studies and utilizing RCA support and practical solutions to lower the total cost of ownership for clients. Divita works with clients in oil and gas, power, mining and pharmaceuticals. He earned a BS degree in mechanical engineering from Curtin University in Perth, Australia.
Often, facilities hesitate to invest in monitoring rotating equipment until the machine fails. By that time, there is no background information, such as vibration or temperature data, to help site engineers diagnose the machine’s failure. However, by implementing a remote monitoring solution on healthy equipment, users can set a baseline of machine health to gain essential insights when the machine begins to fail.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group