- Construction Boxscore
Stein Guldbrandsøy is the group Vice President Global Segment Manager, Offshore General and Floating Production Units. In this role, he is responsible for developing and leading ABB’s product strategy and portfolio management in the offshore industry. Mr. Guldbrandsøy joined ABB in 1987 in the automation system unit in Norway. Over his more than 30-yr career with ABB, he has held several roles ranging from sales, engineering, project management and regional management. Mr. Guldbrandsøy holds an MSc degree in engineering cybernetics from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
It is no secret that the oil and gas sector has eyed the advantages that can be gained from remote operations as it seeks to improve both operational efficiency and safety.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
- Axens successfully starts up hydrocracking units at Shenghong's integrated refinery in China 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group