- Construction Boxscore
Mr. Crum is the vice president of AECOM. With 30 years of experience in the engineering field, he has directed and presently manages large, multi-year, multi-disciplinary projects throughout the US and Europe. Mr. Crum sits on several committees of the American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers’ Association (AFPM) and has provided addresses at numerous national and international conferences. Prior to joining AECOM 24 years ago, he worked as the engineering and IT lead on the global mergers and acquisitions team for Borg-Warner Corp. He earned a BS degree in mechanical engineering from Louisiana State University, and he serves on the LSU Mechanical Engineering Advisory board and the LSU Civil and Environmental Engineering Advisory board.
Determining which technology constitutes greenhouse gas (GHG) best available control technology (BACT) for a new or modified facility often hinges on the GHG BACT cost calculation.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Qatar Energy lays foundation stone for Ras Laffan petrochemical complex 2/23
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group