- Construction Boxscore
Carl Rentschler is the U.S. sales representative for Al Bassami Industries, a global steel fabrication company based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He has more than 40 yr of varied engineering and management experience with three international EPC companies in the power and petrochemical fields. Mr. Rentschler holds a BS degree in civil engineering from Pennsylvania State University and an MEng degree from Cornell University. He is also a licensed professional engineer.
Inflation and supply chain disruptions are not new to the construction industry, but the severe combination of these factors and the rapid pace of change driven by the COVID-19 pandemic are unprecedented.
Modularization has been discussed extensively as a means to facilitate the construction of significant projects.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group