- Global Energy Infrastructure
Having them share a common platform offers several advantages
The plant asset management (PAM) market for production assets, which includes protection and prediction solutions, has spread from traditional turbomachinery to virtually every asset essential for eff..
There's no avoiding the inevitable; it's time for terminal owner-operators to get ahead of the fuel blending automation curve. The migration of blending to marketing load terminals, and eventually to ..
The optimal blending of crude, gasoline and diesel fuel in refineries continues to be challenging, but the importance of blending is migrating downstream to terminals in the US and will likely increas..
HP Integration Strategies: Field device life cycle information improves plant design, operation and maintenance
The transparency of accessible information from anywhere at any time will be key to future hydrocarbon processing productivity. However, before we can enjoy these benefits, we need to go back to wher..
Keeping plants safe requires huge investments in safety instrumented systems (SISs) while balancing the high cost of regulatory compliance. Because of the uniqueness of plant equipment, processes and ..
Although the benefits of wireless technologies are clear to everyone, there has been little consensus among users and suppliers on how to properly apply wireless technologies in the process industries..
Global turmoil, uncertainty in the economy and low business confidence are reducing consumer demand for products - resulting in excess capacity across virtually every industrial sector...
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group