- Global Energy Infrastructure
Paige Marie Morse is the Industry Marketing Director for Chemicals at Aspen Technology. She has significant experience with leading operating companies, including Shell, Dow, Sunoco and Clariant, particularly in R&D, marketing, commercial and strategy roles. Dr. Morse earned a BA degree in chemistry from Kenyon College and a PhD in chemistry from the University of Illinois.
These are extraordinary days as we collectively work to contain the COVID-19 virus.
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Corrosion / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / People / Safety
Sustainability is emerging as a critical business topic, as many companies focus resources toward lowering emissions, waste and energy use in their production processes. This important concept can apply broadly to company operations, especially when considering the expansive view of the triple bottom line that measures the impact of company operations on profits, people and the planet.
Digital transformation is a common theme at many industry gatherings and events, as operating companies are more readily sharing their digital success stories and audiences are becoming more comfortable with the digital themes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
- Vietjet and Novus Aviation Capital sign MoUs for aircraft financing, leasing, and SAF development 12/4
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group