- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mike Brooks is Global Director, APM Solutions at AspenTech. Previously, he was the Chief Operating Officer at Mtell, which pioneered machine-learning for managing the health of industrial equipment. He has also served as a venture executive with Chevron Technology Ventures and held senior roles at five startups. Brooks began his career as an engineer at Esso and Chevron.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Rotating Equipment / Safety / Americas
According to Löfsten, “the costs of maintenance are estimated to be between 15% and 40% of production costs.” Consequently, efforts to reduce such costs without compromising risk to equipment, personnel safety and environmental integrity are welcomed.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Products / Rotating Equipment
Artificial intelligence (AI) has caused a significant buzz not only within the hydrocarbon processing industry but also in everyday activities.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group