- Global Energy Infrastructure
Claudio Minnucci is the Reciprocating Compressors Packaging and Auxiliaries Systems Mechanical Design Manager at Baker Hughes, a GE Company in Florence, Italy. He has 11 yr of experience as Design Engineer for mechanical packaging and auxiliary systems for BGHE industrial reciprocating compressors.
Digital transformation offers the chance to reorganize and develop new models of collaboration that fully leverage the opportunities offered by digital technologies and their benefits across the oil and gas business—particularly for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Mexico's Energy Secretary authorizes the construction of country's first catalyzer plant 9/21
- Vietnam's Nghi Son refinery to restart some units from Oct 7-9 after maintenance 9/21
- Russia cuts September seaborne diesel exports to meet domestic shortage 9/21
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks stable; gasoil net exports slip for second week 9/21
- Indian chemicals maker Epigral expects revenue from newer CPVC products to surge this year 9/21
- Russia imposes temporary restrictions on fuel exports 9/21
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group