- Global Energy Infrastructure
Chen, Y. H.
Yin-Hsien Chen is the Director of the Crackless Monomer Company and Cartell Chemical. He is experienced in cyanoacrylate adhesive manufacturing, achieving a JV between French Arkema group and Cartell Chemical Taiwan. He earned a BS degree in chemical and material engineering from the University of Auckland, along with an MS degree in management from Imperial College London.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Aromatics / Catalysts / Economics / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors
This article focuses on a novel extractive distillation (ED) process for recovering benzene, toluene and xylene (BTX) aromatics from a full-boiling-range pyrolysis gasoline or reformate feedstock—a process that has been commercially demonstrated and is ready for licensing or a JV.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group