- Construction Boxscore
DR. Kerstin Müller is Clariant Refinery Services’ product expert in pour point depressants. She supports global refiners and fuel trading companies with their crude and fuel oil additive challenges. She coordinates product development and field trials, as well as global research projects related to crude and fuel oil additives, specifically related to transport and storage. Dr. Müller received her PhD in polymer chemistry from the University of Marburg in Germany. Currently, she is focusing on fuel stabilization and compatibility issues that have occurred due to the recent IMO 2020 standards introduced for bunker fuel. In her collaborative projects with customers, she has gained a wealth of experience on fuel composition and compliance with fuel standards.
On January 1, new rules for sulfur emissions on marine bunker fuel came into force.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
- Axens successfully starts up hydrocracking units at Shenghong's integrated refinery in China 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group