- Construction Boxscore
Value profile of crude and high vacuum unit fractions is the key for crude selection and, thus, refinery profitability
Refiners use models to optimize operations, but are these models totally accurate?
Investigate the root cause for conflict between expectations and the modeling system
In a joint venture (JV) refinery, the shareholders supply crudes of their choice and share the operating cost of processing those crudes into final products. In return, the shareholder..
Apparently it is extremely difficult to change the belief of peoplewho have emotionally invested into a position. This is caused bythe complexity of interactions between belief and interest: Somepeopl..
Atomic, molar and energy-based models can improve refinery operation
"Supply chain management" considers optimizing refinery operations, which includes supply and distribution. The diversity of upgrading and treating units, and the variety of processed products has sig..
When using LP models, users must be fully aware of what data is important and discard the rest
To use one model for both purposes is inefficient and will give insufficient information for both aspects
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Biden-Harris administration (U.S.) allocates $366 MM to reduce energy costs and boost security in rural areas nationwide 2/28
- China's aviation fuel demand expected to rise 13% in 2024 2/28
- European airlines secure supplies of low-carbon jet fuel 2/28
- U.S. biofuel credit prices hit 3-year low, expected to stay weak, EIA says 2/28
- ACC comments on 45V clean hydrogen production tax credit proposal 2/28
- NETL discovers breakthrough scaling approach for circulating fluidized bed technology 2/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group