- Construction Boxscore
Alexander Radach has the role of Principal at DuPont Sustainable Solutions. He is a highly experienced strategy and operational consultant with a focus on maintenance, operational excellence, capital projects, turnarounds and digital plant transformations. He acted as the Asia-Pacific maintenance and reliability lead for the asset and operations practices of one of the largest consultancies, coordinating initiatives in various countries in Asia-Pacific, as well as around the world. Mr. Radach has developed turnaround improvement programs for many large oil and gas and petrochemical companies. In recent years, he has focused on designing, developing and implementing customized digital solutions for turnarounds, capital projects and maintenance programs globally.
Turnarounds are regarded as a necessary evil by most of the hydrocarbon processing industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
- Axens successfully starts up hydrocracking units at Shenghong's integrated refinery in China 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group