- Global Energy Infrastructure
Lee, H. S.
H. S. Lee is a fired equipment specialist who has worked on capital projects and troubleshooting of Fired Heaters, Boilers, Flares, and Incinerators. Before joining ExxonMobil, he worked on experimental and theoretical combustion and heat transfer research. He earned a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Pennsylvania State University with chemical kinetic and laser diagnostic studies of rocket propellants.
Petrochemicals / Refining / Biofuels / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Natural Gas / Pumps / Valves
Within the petrochemical industry, fired heater tubes and boilers experience high tube metal temperatures (TMTs) for extended periods of time.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group