- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bradford Haines has more than 25 yr of experience with Valtek and Flowserve Corp., contributing and leading as an application engineer, project manager and product manager. He holds numerous patents in the areas of control valve construction, anti-noise designs for control valves, and anti-cavitation designs for control valves. He holds a BS degree in mechanical engineering from Brigham Young University.
Centrifugal and axial compressors are some of the most critical components used within a process plant to handle gases.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Egypt, Maersk's C2X sign agreement worth up to $3 B for production of green fuel 10/4
- Saudi Arabia, Russia to continue voluntary oil cuts 10/4
- Lummus' Green Circle announces agreement for advanced plastic recycling technology with Dongyang Environment Group 10/4
- ADNOC awards more than $400-MM critical equipment contract for low-carbon LNG Project in Ruwais 10/4
- Baker Hughes announces milestone electric-LNG Award for ADNOC Ruwais LNG Export Terminal 10/4
- Repsol selects Honeywell Ecofining Technology for biofuel production in Spain 10/3
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group