- Global Energy Infrastructure
Stephens, F. P.
The BFGoodrich Co. as acquired Air Science Engineering, Inc., a leading supplier of compressed air-auditing services and systems products. Air Science will augment Goodrich's current compressed air-pr..
Aspen Technology, Inc., and Optimum Logistics, one of the first Internet-based open logistics systems for bulk materials have formed a joint marketing and technology alliance to develop Internet-based..
Degussa-Huls / Krupp Uhde to cooperate in propylene oxide The two German companies Degussa-Huls AG and Krupp Uhde GmbH have concluded an exclusive agreement for cooperating in the devel..
BASF-YPC / Shaw sign contract for construction of steam-cracker BASF-YPC Co. Ltd. has awarded a contract to The Shaw Group Inc. for the engineering, procurement and construction of its ..
ABB signs contract for project implementation ABB has signed a lump-sum turnkey contract with Murphy Oil USA, Inc. to implement a major portion of Murphy's Clean Fuels project in its Me..
ABB, Houston, Texas, the global technology group, has agreed to sell its Graylock Connector business, a division of ABB Vetco Gray. A company within the ABB Group's oil, gas and petrochemical segment,..
ABB awarded ethylene furnace project by BASF ABB Lummus Global has been awarded a turnkey contract by BASF to implement an ethylene furnace project at the BASF Antwerp facility in Belgium. T..
Global technology group ABB, Zurich, Switzerland, has agreed to form a joint venture with U.S. software developer SKYVA Int'l., a leading supplier of enabling software for collaborative commerce. ABB ..
Air Liquide America to build hydrogen facility inLouisiana Air Liquide America Corp. plans to build a new hydrogen facility in Geismar, Louisiana, to supply BASF, a key global customer of Ai..
Aspen Technology, Inc., Cambridge, Massachusetts, has closed a transaction to acquire ICARUS Corp., a market leader in providing software that is used by process manufacturing industries to estimate p..
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group