- Global Energy Infrastructure
For more than 30 yr, ERIC WHITLEY has been a noteworthy leader in the manufacturing space. In addition to the many publications and articles he has written on various manufacturing topics, he is known for his efforts leading the Total Productive Maintenance effort at Autoliv ASP and from his involvement in the Management Certification programs at The Ohio State University, where he served as an adjunct faculty member. After an extensive career as a reliability and business improvement consultant, Whitley joined L2L, where he serves as the Director of smart manufacturing. His role is to help clients learn and implement L2L’s pragmatic and simple approach to corporate digital transformation. Whitley lives with his wife of 35 yr in Northern Utah, and when he is not working, he can usually be found on the water with a fishing rod in his hands.
Modern petrochemical processing facilities are blessed with overwhelming quantities of data, given the digital transformation taking place throughout the manufacturing industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group