- Global Energy Infrastructure
Pierroberto Folgiero joined Maire Tecnimont in 2010 as the Chief Financial Officer of KT S.p.A, the group’s subsidiary, operating as licensor and contractor in the refining sector. In 2013, he was appointed CEO. Mr. Folgiero is also the Managing Director of NextChem, the company of the group operating in green chemistry. Mr. Folgiero earned a degree in economic studies from Luiss Guido Carli University.
The circular economy has already entered the public’s consciousness, and consumers are increasingly aware of the urgent need to recycle plastic, with the practice becoming more widespread than ever.
Petrochemicals / Refining / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Management / People / Products
The drop in oil prices has changed the overall dynamics of the hydrocarbon processing industry (HPI), as well as reduced prices for petrochemical products. Approximately $150 B of oil and gas projects have been canceled or put on hold.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Feature: Guiding a chopper valve application 11/30
- U.S. ethanol industry needs carbon capture to feed aviation fuel market 11/30
- Air Liquide selected for development of a large scale SAF project in the UK 11/30
- WTO agrees dispute panel to review EU import duties on Indonesian biodiesel 11/30
- Certification of the recyclability of multilayer films containing polyamide expanded 11/30
- Net-zero chemicals industry initiative relaunches as the Global Impact Coalition 11/30
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group