- Global Energy Infrastructure
Patrick Long is a Director in Opportune LLP’s Process & Technology practice. He has more than 20 yr of experience in providing clients with energy trading and risk management, packaged software implementation, trading and risk processes and business process automation. Mr. Long leads the BI initiative within the firm. He focuses on applying BI tools (e.g., Spotfire and Tableau) to client data to allow proper insight for management around both upstream and downstream business issues. His main focus for clients is making sense of inventory to address management questions. Prior to joining Opportune, he worked in the energy consulting trading and risk systems practice at Accenture, where he managed multiple project teams through the entire process of software selection to successful implementation of trading and risk management systems for energy trading entities.
Controlling costs is critical for any energy company. Firms may spend to grow through acquisition, develop new business, gain market share or invest in new opportunities.
When you think of your supply chain, what do you consider? For a traditional downstream refiner, you may include pipeline, truck, rail and vessel logistics. Where inventory is stored is another consideration.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group