- Construction Boxscore
Tanner, L. S.
Scott Tanner is a Hydrocarbon Measurement Specialist for Quorum Software with more than 40 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry. He is a globally recognized industry expert in fiscal hydrocarbon measurement and physical properties calculations. At Quorum, Mr. Tanner provides professional guidance to the management team and development staff in the design and verification of the FLOWCAL measurement application. His methodologies have aided the company in reaching a best-in-class status for its suite of measurement software applications. Throughout his career, Mr. Tanner has guided and directed developmental activities for liquid flow computers and performed third-party technical audits for measurement facilities. He is a Chairman and voting member of several American Petroleum Institute (API) Standards and Technical Committees. He is also a member of the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and the GPA Midstream.
Over the past 100 yr, a number of technological advances and process improvements have dramatically changed how the oil and gas industry finds, produces and refines petroleum.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
- Axens successfully starts up hydrocracking units at Shenghong's integrated refinery in China 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group