- Global Energy Infrastructure
Al-Alshaikh, T. H.
Tariq Hosain Al-Alshaikh is a Senior Engineering Consultant on compressors, expanders and steam turbines for Saudi Aramco. Mr. Al-Alshaikh holds an MS degree in fluid dynamics from the University of Southern California. He also teaches short courses on compressors and steam turbines to employees.
Gas-gas ejectors are seeing more applications in the oil and gas industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Indonesia allots 13.41 MM kiloliters of biodiesel for mandatory blending in 2024 12/7
- Heidelberg University and BASF extend collaboration at jointly operated catalysis laboratory CaRLa for five more years 12/7
- EU regulators fine ethanol producer Lantmannen $51 MM over ethanol benchmarks cartel 12/7
- India curbs ethanol production from cane juice to boost sugar supplies 12/7
- Venezuela's PDVSA authorizes first two oil cargoes to India after sanctions relief 12/7
- P1 Fuels and Carbon Recycling International sign contract to deliver e-fuel production unit to Germany 12/7
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group