- Global Energy Infrastructure
Abdullah Al-Warthan is a Process Engineer at Saudi Aramco with demonstrated experience in upstream operations. He has 8 yr of experience in gas operation fields as he led the commissioning of the gas treat unit in one of Saudi Aramco’s main facilities (Fadhili Gas Plant). Prior to that, he was assigned as a Lead Process Engineer at the Khursaniyah Gas Plant. Mr. Al-Warthan holds an energy auditor certificate.
The startup and commissioning of hydrocarbon plants can present unique challenges that, if not anticipated and addressed in the pre-commissioning and commissioning periods, will inhibit plant startup and increase the difficulty of achieving product specifications in a timely manner.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group