- Construction Boxscore
Joseph Reckamp is an Analytics Engineer at Seeq Corporation specializing in the pharmaceutical industry. He enjoys working with engineers across manufacturing industries to improve processes and realize value using process data analytics. He received his BS and MS degrees in chemical engineering from Villanova University and has worked in the pharmaceutical industry throughout his career, including stints in research and development with GlaxoSmithKline and production with Evonik.
Time series data preparation in process manufacturing applications presents complex challenges, such as differences in data sampling rates, inconsistent or custom units, and the need to access data in multiple systems, among other issues.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
- Axens successfully starts up hydrocracking units at Shenghong's integrated refinery in China 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group