- Global Energy Infrastructure
Leah Goettler is a Chemical Engineer with 4 yr of experience as a Process Engineer-in-Training at Sulphur Experts. During that time, she has been directly involved in more than 35 different sulfur recovery plant projects, with work ranging from testing and optimization to design evaluations across North America, Europe, Asia and the Eastern Mediterranean.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors / Treating
Producing diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being done at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors
Diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being produced at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group