- Construction Boxscore
Chevriere, J. P.
J. P. Chevrierre spent most of his career working in the international energy arena. He held executive positions at ARCO and Honeywell UOP. He has also authored many technical articles in all major hydrocarbon publications and journals, and is a frequent speaker on diverse management and engineering subjects. He holds a BS degree in engineering science with honors from Temple University, an MS degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a PhD from the Université de Paris. He is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and the Houston Philosophical Society.
Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Loss Prevention / Management / People
The Stone Age did not end due to a stone shortage. The Conventional Oil Age was not eclipsed by vanishing traditional oil and gas resources. The Shale Revolution unleashed an era of abundant, new unconventional oil and gas supplies.
The challenge for HPI managements competing for superior foresight is to create hindsight in advance
Here are projections on likely market size and constraints facing the participants
Find out how top executives of some international oil, chemical and engineering companies cope
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group