- Global Energy Infrastructure
Farone, J. P.
John P. Farone is a Distillation Consultant with Trimeric Corp. in Buda, Texas. He has more than 50 yr of experience in industry in separations and mass transfer, particularly in the areas of distillation, stripping and absorption. This includes experience with simulation, design, functional specification, detailed specification, fabrication, installation, inspection, startup, operation and troubleshooting. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering and an MS degree in chemical engineering from The University of Florida.
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Sulfur / Treating
Sour water stripping is a common process in petroleum refineries and other processes where hydrogen sulfide (H<sub>2</sub>S) is present.
Gas Processing/LNG / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Carbon Management / Corrosion / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Heat Transfer / Hydrocracking / Natural Gas / Sulfur
A sour water stripper (SWS) system is a common process in petroleum refineries and other processes where hydrogen sulfide is present.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group