- Construction Boxscore
Chris Mills is a Consultant Engineer at TÜV SÜD National Engineering Laboratory, a world-class provider of technical consultancy, research, testing and program management services. Part of the TÜV SÜD Group, the organization is also a global center of excellence for flow measurement and fluid flow systems and is the UK’s Designated Institute for Flow Measurement. Mr. Mills is a chartered chemical and process engineer with more than 12 yr of experience in flow measurement. He has practical experience with calibrating and operating a range of flowmeter technologies, including Coriolis, positive displacement, ultrasonic, turbine and differential pressure devices. Mr. Mills is completing his engineering doctorate with Coventry University on laminar-turbulent transitional flow measurements.
The oil and gas industry is increasingly installing Coriolis flowmeters as an alternative to the more traditional turbine and positive displacement meters.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus Technology to provide proprietary heaters to Amiral petrochemical complex in Saudi Arabia 2/22
- Digital Feature: A novel process to help refinery operations comply with the U.S. Renewable Fuel Standard 2/22
- thyssenkrupp Uhde awarded ammonia revamp project in Egypt 2/22
- LG Chem and CJ CheilJedang join forces to commercialize bio-nylon 2/22
- BASF launches ChemCycling in the U.S. 2/22
- Axens successfully starts up hydrocracking units at Shenghong's integrated refinery in China 2/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group