- Global Energy Infrastructure
April 2009 ACHEMA
Yves Verschueren, Managing Director of essenscia, Belgian Federation for Chemistry and Life Sciences Industries, Brussels, Belgium     Comments? Write:editorial@HydrocarbonPro..
Daniel Marini, Director, Economic and International Affairs, Union des Industries Chimiques (UIC), Paris, France     Comments? Write:editorial@HydrocarbonProcessing.comDespite..
Dr. Henrik Meincke, Chief Economist, Association of the German Chemical Industry (VCI), Frankfurt, Germany     Comments? Write:editorial@HydrocarbonProcessing.comThe German ch..
Alan Eastwood, Economic Advisor, Chemical Industries Association (CIA), London, UK     Comments? Write:editorial@HydrocarbonProcessing.comThe United Kingdom (UK) is Europe's f..
Alfredo Friedlander, Consultant, Buenos Aires, Argentina     Comments? Write:editorial@HydrocarbonProcessing.comDuring 2003–2007, the Argentinean gross domestic product (..
Otávio Carvalho, Director MaxiQuim Assessoria de Mercado, Brazil     Comments? Write:editorial@HydrocarbonProcessing.comBrazil's economic improvement was remarkable in th..
Dr. Thomas Kevin Swift, Chief Economist and Managing Director - Economics and Statistics, American Chemistry Council (ACC), Arlington, Virginia, US     Comments? Write:editori..
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group