- Global Energy Infrastructure
HPI Market Data Book
Full Access Subscription Required. Not Yet a Full Access Subscriber?
To upgrade your subscription, please call +1 (713) 520-4426 or click here to order a single copy.
HPI Market Data 2023
Discover how several global impacts—such as Russia’s war in Ukraine, supply chain crises and inflation—have and will impact spending and business activity in the global petrochemicals, refining and natural gas/LNG industries. HPI MARKET DATA 2023 is the processing industry’s most trusted forecast of capital, maintenance and operating expenditures.
Produced annually by the editors of Hydrocarbon Processing since 1973 and featuring data provided by governments, associations, public and private companies and institutions, and Gulf Energy Information’s Global Energy Infrastructure database, this comprehensive resource provides critical insights into HPI market trends, spending and activity.
Obtain HPI MARKET DATA 2023 to:
- Plan strategically for 2023 and beyondLocate new opportunities in today’s changing environment
- See how global events have and will impact spending and capital project activities
- Obtain regional and market analysis to inform your planning
- Understand how new regulations and initiatives will affect future capital spending
- Discover how spending trends by sector will impact your company.
H2Tech Market Data 2023
The global H2 market—in terms of both production and demand—is showing persistent growth even amidst the fallout of COVID-19, infrastructure and application challenges, and disrupting geopolitical developments. The H2 economy is evolving rapidly with growing demand and investments in production, infrastructure and applications. New technologies are being launched, production and logistics are being scaled up, and project developments are being earmarked, leading to a strong build-out of the H2 economy.
As governments and companies look to H2 as their path to net-zero, H2Tech Market Data 2023 is being launched to provide a much-needed resource to scale this path. This analysis is aimed to provide a detailed report on market dynamics, capital projects and market trends in the global H2 value chain. In this work, readers will find answers to application and investment decision questions through a data-driven analysis of:
- Applications driving the global H2 market
- Type and scope of H2 production and infrastructure projects
- H2 sector and regions with the most aggressive capital investments
- H2 demand forecast and applications
- Infrastructure and construction forecast
- H2 strategies impacting investments and the deployment of technologies and applications
- Low-carbonH2 production technologies and carbon capture, utilization and storage
- H2 storage and transport.
Order H2Tech Market Data 2023 to:
- Plan your strategic investments for 2023 and beyond
- Learn about policies supporting the H2 economy and how government incentives buoyed the industry during the COVID-19 downturn
- Learn about H2 production pathways and technology offerings in the market
- Understand and compare which H2 technologies might work for you
- Obtain regional and global, and long- and shortterm market projections to plan your investments
- Learn about and locate capital expenditures in the global H2 sector.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group