- Global Energy Infrastructure
Barney Smith is a Business Development Manager at Aggreko and is based in Houston, Texas.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Project Management / Refining / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Management / Safety / Utilities / Americas
Maintenance activities and turnarounds often prove challenging to a facility’s electrical power system.
For refineries and petrochemical plants, turnarounds (TARs) are a necessary, and stressful, activity.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group