- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mike Sheilan is the Co-founder of Amine Experts and is the Senior Principal Engineer for Amine Experts and Dehydration Experts. For 41 yr, he has provided training and consulting services in hydrate control, gas dehydration, gas and liquid sweetening, hydrocarbon recovery and sulfur plant operations.He is a co-author of the industry reference textbook Amine Treating and Sour Water Stripping.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Aromatics / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors / Treating
Producing diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being done at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Construction / Diesel / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors
Diesel with a portion of biologically sourced carbon is being produced at an increasing number of conventional crude oil refineries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group