- Global Energy Infrastructure
Arnaud Cotte heads the aromatics and derivatives technology group at Axens’ petrochemistry product line in Rueil-Malmaison, France. He has more than 15 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry. He joined Axens in 2008 and built almost 10 yr of expertise in the development and deployment of aromatics technologies. Mr. Cotte holds an MS degree in process and chemical engineering from the National Graduate School of Chemical Industry of Nancy in France and an MS degree in refining, gas and engineering from the IFP School of Rueil-Malmaison in France.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Aromatics / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Desulfurization / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrocracking / Naphtha / Reactors / Treating / Utilities
Molecular management, energy efficiency and carbon dioxide (CO<sub>2</sub>) emissions have become major focuses for petrochemical complexes, including aromatics plants.
Part 1 of this article (October 2021) discussed how catalytic reforming processes produce olefin contaminants in aromatics streams via paraffin dehydrogenation side reactions.
Catalytic reforming processes produce olefin contaminants in aromatics streams via paraffin dehydrogenation side reactions.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group