- Global Energy Infrastructure
Arnaud Cotte heads the aromatics and derivatives technology group at Axens’ petrochemistry product line in Rueil-Malmaison, France. He has more than 15 yr of experience in the oil and gas industry. He joined Axens in 2008 and built almost 10 yr of expertise in the development and deployment of aromatics technologies. Mr. Cotte holds an MS degree in process and chemical engineering from the National Graduate School of Chemical Industry of Nancy in France and an MS degree in refining, gas and engineering from the IFP School of Rueil-Malmaison in France.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Aromatics / Carbon Management / Catalysts / Desulfurization / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Greenhouse Gases / Hydrocracking / Naphtha / Reactors / Treating / Utilities
Molecular management, energy efficiency and carbon dioxide (CO<sub>2</sub>) emissions have become major focuses for petrochemical complexes, including aromatics plants.
Part 1 of this article (October 2021) discussed how catalytic reforming processes produce olefin contaminants in aromatics streams via paraffin dehydrogenation side reactions.
Catalytic reforming processes produce olefin contaminants in aromatics streams via paraffin dehydrogenation side reactions.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group