- Global Energy Infrastructure
Megan Wiens is a Global Pressure Product Engineer for Emerson. She is responsible for new product introductions and advanced diagnostic capabilities across the Rosemount pressure portfolio. In this role, she works to implement product solutions that improve plant safety, increase process efficiency and enhance process insight. She earned a BS degree in chemical engineering and a BA degree in Spanish from the University of North Dakota and is currently pursuing an MBA from the University of St. Thomas, Minnesota.
Advancing the feature sets of field instruments to improve connectivity, diagnostics and user-friendliness
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Control / Process Optimization / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / People
Anyone observing process industries these days recognizes that they are very competitive.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / People / Safety
One day at a refinery, operators call an instrument tech to the control room and point to the screen.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group