- Construction Boxscore
Youssef Mestari is Program Director for the Honeywell Connected Plant initiative within Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS), a strategic business unit of Honeywell’s performance materials and technologies division. Mr. Youssef is responsible for developing offerings that focus on improving worker safety, productivity and competency, and reducing human error and unpredictability. He previously served as Global Director of strategic marketing for HPS, where he worked closely with five lines of business and the mergers and acquisition team. Prior to joining Honeywell, Mr. Youssef spent 6 yr with McKinsey & Co., where he was a senior manager based in Dubai, UAE. He also spent 4 yr as a product marketing consultant in the telecommunication industry. He holds MS degrees in applied physics and telecommunication from the École normale supérieure and École nationale supérieure des télécommunications, both located in Paris, France. He also studied at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), where he was research assistant in signal processing and analytics for its Research Laboratory of Electronics.
The oil and gas industry is aging, and it is time to get wiser when it comes to training and productivity.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group