- Global Energy Infrastructure
Huilong Gai is a research scientist at Lamar University. He received his PhD in chemical engineering from Lamar University in 2019. His work focuses on the modeling and control of petrochemical processes and combustion kinetic modeling and control of industrial flares. Dr. Gai specializes in various machine-learning algorithms and first-principles models.
Years of production have accumulated rich data assets throughout the chemical process industry (CPI).
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Bio-based aromatics give pathway to drop-in 100% SAF 12/4
- Digital Feature: Enhancing ethylene cracker radiant tube integrity through innovative robotic inspection 12/4
- Suez Canal and Scatec sign $1.1-B green methanol MoU 12/4
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group