- Global Energy Infrastructure
Lou, H. H.
Helen H. Lou is a Professor in the Dan F. Smith Department of Chemical Engineering at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas. Her areas of expertise include big data analytics, machine learning and process systems engineering. She has been applying these technologies for the sustainable development of the chemical processing industry. Dr. Lou has successfully implemented more than 50 projects sponsored by federal, state and private sectors, and has published extensively. She earned her MA degree in computer science and her PhD in chemical engineering, and has trained 16 master’s-level and 9 doctoral-level chemical engineers, as well as influenced many undergraduate chemical engineers. Due to her outstanding achievements, Dr. Lou was elected as a Fellow of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) in 2018.
Years of production have accumulated rich data assets throughout the chemical process industry (CPI).
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Kuwait's al-Zour refinery now fully operational 12/4
- Petroecuador says crude oil output surpasses 400,000 bpd 12/4
- Russia's seaborne diesel exports rose in November with the ban lifted and increased production 12/4
- Vietjet and Novus Aviation Capital sign MoUs for aircraft financing, leasing, and SAF development 12/4
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group