- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dale, B. E.
Bruce Dale is a University Distinguished Professor of chemical engineering at Michigan State University. Dr. Dale also serves as Editor-in-Chief and founding Editor of the journal Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining. He won the Charles D. Scott Award (1996) for his contributions to biofuel production, and the Sterling Hendricks Award (2007) for his contributions to agriculture. He was also elected as a Fellow of AIChE in 2011, and as a Fellow of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering in 2015. In 2017, he was elected as a Fellow of the National Academy of Inventors. He has published more than 320 journal papers and has received 63 U.S. and international patents. Dr. Dale received his Bch and MS degrees in chemical engineering from the University of Arizona and his PhD from Purdue University in Indiana.
Can large integrated refineries replace all crude oil with cellulosic feedstocks for drop-in hydrocarbon biofuels?
Hydrocarbon liquid fuels are central to the U.S. economy, delivering almost half the country’s energy to the residential, commercial, industrial and transportation sectors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group