- Global Energy Infrastructure
Dale, B. E.
Bruce Dale is a University Distinguished Professor of chemical engineering at Michigan State University. Dr. Dale also serves as Editor-in-Chief and founding Editor of the journal Biofuels, Bioproducts and Biorefining. He won the Charles D. Scott Award (1996) for his contributions to biofuel production, and the Sterling Hendricks Award (2007) for his contributions to agriculture. He was also elected as a Fellow of AIChE in 2011, and as a Fellow of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering in 2015. In 2017, he was elected as a Fellow of the National Academy of Inventors. He has published more than 320 journal papers and has received 63 U.S. and international patents. Dr. Dale received his Bch and MS degrees in chemical engineering from the University of Arizona and his PhD from Purdue University in Indiana.
Can large integrated refineries replace all crude oil with cellulosic feedstocks for drop-in hydrocarbon biofuels?
Hydrocarbon liquid fuels are central to the U.S. economy, delivering almost half the country’s energy to the residential, commercial, industrial and transportation sectors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group