- Construction Boxscore
Thanawat Upienpong is a Senior Refinery Process Engineer at PTT Global Chemical Plc. with more than 10 yr of experience in the refining industry. He specializes in refinery operation, troubleshooting, optimization, startup/shutdown and catalyst selection with broad exposure to various refining processes, such as thermal conversion, diesel hydrotreating and hydrocracking. Upienpong earned his M.Eng degree in chemical engineering from King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi in Thailand. The author can be reached at Thanawat.U@pttgcgroup.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most refiners carefully evaluate their refining catalysts to ensure maximum benefits over the catalyst cycle length.
Hydroprocessing catalysts are an essential part of the refinery involved in the treatment/conversion of most petroleum fractions, ranging from naphtha to residue.
Hydroprocessing catalysts are an essential part of any refinery involved in the treatment/conversion of most petroleum fractions ranging from naphtha to residue.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group