- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nattapong Pongboot is an experienced chemical engineer with hands-on knowledge in refining and petrochemical technologies as both licensor and refiner. He is currently a Project Manager under the Refinery Catalyst Testing group at Avantium Catalysis, delivering high-quality catalyst testing services for customers worldwide. He holds an M.Eng. degree in chemical engineering from Kasetsart University. The author can be reached at Nattapong.Pongboot@avantium.com or /Nat.Pongboot@gmail.com.
Hydroprocessing (hydrotreating and hydrocracking) units are high-pressure, high-temperature units that have multiple reactors, multiple beds per reactor and specialized metallurgy. Catalysts in these units are replaced on a 2 yr–5 yr cycle, depending on feed quality, unit design, catalyst selection, operational constraints and performance.
Hydroprocessing (hydrotreating and hydrocracking) units are high-pressure, high-temperature units that have multiple reactors, multiple beds per reactor and specialized metallurgy.
Hydroprocessing catalysts are an essential part of the refinery involved in the treatment/conversion of most petroleum fractions, ranging from naphtha to residue.
Hydroprocessing catalysts are an essential part of any refinery involved in the treatment/conversion of most petroleum fractions ranging from naphtha to residue.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virgin Atlantic jet completes maiden transatlantic flight on 100% SAF 12/1
- Alaska Airlines partners with CHOOOSE to empower guests to reduce emissions and support growth of the SAF market 12/1
- India resumes imports of Venezuelan oil, Reliance seeks direct deal 12/1
- Brazil's Petrobras cuts jet fuel prices by around 6% 12/1
- Cosmo Oil and Yokogawa start exploring possibilities for refinery digitalization 12/1
- EPA fines Iowa ethanol producer for alleged clean air act violations 12/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group