- Construction Boxscore
Richard J. Aull is an Engineering Consultant with more than 40 yr of industry experience in cooling tower thermal design, and performance rating and analysis. Prior to his consulting work, he directed the application engineering and research and development activities for the Cooling Tower Products Group of Brentwood Industries. Prior to joining Brentwood, he held a variety of engineering positions within Research Cottrell’s Hamon Cooling Tower Division and Ecodyne’s Cooling Tower Services Group, specializing in acquiring and managing cooling tower thermal and structural upgrades, as well as in the testing of cooling towers and the development of cooling tower rating software for in-house use. Mr. Aull earned BS and MS degrees in mechanical engineering from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
Refineries, chemical plants and numerous other industrial facilities utilize open recirculating cooling systems equipped with cooling towers for cooling in scores of heat exchangers.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group