- Construction Boxscore
Kumar, M. S.
Mahesh Kumar S is the Chief Scientist with SABIC and has 19 yr of experience in the petrochemical industry with a focus on identifying areas for improvement resulting in feedstock maximization, asset utilization, yield Improvement and loss minimization. Key aspects of his work include working with an interdisciplinary team to address process issues in crackers and to identify new opportunities and implement cost-effective solutions. He has published more than 15 papers in peer reviewed journals and has filed and been granted five international patents.
C3, splitter revamp case study emphasizes importance of balancing in four-pass trays to achieve separation efficiency and capacity
The C<sub>3</sub> splitter in an olefins plant is one of the most important and critical pieces of equipment: it separates polymer-grade propylene from propane.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group