- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ayidh Al-Qahtani is a team-oriented Process Engineer with demonstrated experience in technical services for Saudi Aramco. He is a chemical engineer with 6 yr of experience in engineering services and technical support. During his filed assessment, he worked in gas plant facilities including, but not limited to, acid gas removal, dehydration and sulfur recovery. He has been involved in operations, process and technical support, and led gas plant startups from pre-commissioning to gas production of gas sweetening units. Mr. Al-Qahtani holds a fundamental engineering certificate.
Environment & Safety / Gas Processing/LNG / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Construction / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Management / Piping / Middle East
Around the world, many nations and companies are transitioning toward the decarbonization of energy.
The startup and commissioning of hydrocarbon plants can present unique challenges that, if not anticipated and addressed in the pre-commissioning and commissioning periods, will inhibit plant startup and increase the difficulty of achieving product specifications in a timely manner.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group