- Global Energy Infrastructure
Diwakar Rana is the Research Investigator at DuPont Clean Technologies for the STRATCO alkylation business. Dr. Rana has more than 11 yr of experience in the oil, gas and biofuels industries, including roles with Alfa Laval, Fluor, Lloyd’s Register, Black and Veatch and DuPont. He holds a BCh (Honors) in chemical engineering from Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, India, an MS degree in chemical engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology and a PhD in chemical engineering from Washington State University. Since 2009, Dr. Rana has been a licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Texas.
In Part 1 of this two-part series, recent technology developments to convert hydrofluoric acid (HF) alkylation to sulfuric acid alkylation were discussed.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
- Two new petrochemical plants are coming online in India 12/5
- Repsol supplies green jet fuel for Inditex's air freight in Spain 12/5
- Outokumpu and Alfa Laval join forces to reduce emissions in stainless steel production 12/5
- Eight Texas (U.S.) chemical plant workers treated for toxic gas exposure 12/5
- CLARITY – Clariant’s service portal digitally boosts technical support for 80+ catalyst customers worldwide 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group