- Global Energy Infrastructure
Niyaz Ahmad has more than 14 yr of industry experience in petrochemical plants, process design and simulation, as well as energy optimization in refinery and petrochemical units using DWC technologies. Prior to joining DWC Innovations, he worked at TechnipFMC and GTC technology as Deputy Manager in advance distillation. He also worked with Reliance Industries Ltd. for 5 yr. He graduated with a B.Tech degree in chemical engineering from Aligarh Muslim University Aligarh, India. Mr. Ahmad can be reached at email@example.com.
The increasing demand for more efficient and low-emissions fuels due to stringent environmental policies and growing environmental awareness is leading refiners to find options to enhance the research octane number (RON) of the final product.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group